Thursday, June 26, 2014

Just married...

....nope not me.. but some of our friends got married 2 weeks ago and I've created this little card for them... Buuuuttt... in my last post I told you guys that we were about to find out the gender of our baby... and it's gonna be a....BOY!!!!! We're so happy!!

Sooo... since I've been hooked to these little owls I decided to change the look of them into a married couple. (I'm aware of the fact that there's a biiiig typo on the card.. I wrote Maried with one 'r' instead of Married... oops... hope they won't notice it... :-() Cannot change it for now unfortunately... :-(

I promiss you this is gonna be the last owl card for now... hehe... I need to step outside my comfort zone now and start creating something else again.. haha... So no worries... I'm not only creating owly-things right now... ;-) This card consists of a lot of different layers to give it a more 3d look.

Again I've been using lots of scraps here... even the handmade owls are made out of tiny pieces of old patterned paper scraps! The sequins are still an addiction too... as well as the bling and glitters everywhere on the card :-) 

Thanks again for stopping by!!! I'll be coming up with a fun challenge soon!!

XOXO
Nancy

6 comments:

José said...

Oh wauw, een jongen!
Ons nichtje is nu aan het bevallen, ook van een jongetje! Zo spannend!
Geniet maar van deze mooie tijd!
Ene......de uilen vervelen mij niet hoor....
Gr. José

Marit said...

Hoi Nancy,

wat leuk, een jongetje! Gefeliciteerd!

Deze uiltjeskaart is schattig zeg, erg leuk die lagen! Ben benieuwd naar je challenge.

Fijn weekend, groetjes,
Marit

logo for embroidery online in usa said...

Nice blog, thanks for sharing with us this valuable information. I’m always read your blog for and I have got a lot of informative blog for this.

cash for cars south Brisbane said...

Nice blog to read and great content would like to recommend it to my friends. We Ezy Cash for Cars South Brisbane looking to buy your old cars for best cash give a chance to us we will take over your stress of selling it.

Vikash Kumar said...

Nice post thanks for sharing with us, check out our blog about our preschool franchise: CLICK HERE

John Hardy said...

I am veyr happy to read this one. This is to much fun. I hope you will share more good updates. Thanks for sharing this article. Now it's time to avail 1 litre water bottle for more information.